Our Christian education and youth programs are open to everyone.
Visitors are welcome!
Registration information is requested for students participating regularly in Sunday school and on Wednesday evenings, so that we have adequate emergency contact numbers for the students in our care.
Sunday School is generally offered during the academic year, from September through April. Due to COVID, we are offering Virtual Sunday School only at this time, which is immediately following the 8:00 am livestream worship service on YouTube. It is geared toward preschool and elementary school-aged children.
Confirmation classes for 7th and 8th grade students is held on Wednesday evenings from 6:00 to 7:00 pm. Students will be confirmed in a special service at the end of their 8th grade year.
Vacation Bible School (VBS) at St. Paul is held each summer, with curriculum and counselors provided by Riverside Bible Camp, as well as helpers from St. Paul. VBS is open to students who are Pre-K (potty trained) through 6th grade.
For VBS, counselors from Riverside come and spend four days learning and playing with students entering 1st through 6th grade. The program goes from 9:00 to 2:00 and includes music, drama, Bible study, science, arts & crafts, outdoor games, and more. On the same dates, St. Paul helpers and staff will provide a program from 9:00 to Noon for kids in Pre-K (potty trained) and entering kindergarten. There is no charge for either program, but donations are welcome and will be applied to our bill from Riverside for their services. You can read more about the Riverside day camp program at their website.
Here are some other things you should know about VBS at St. Paul:
- Everyone in the community is welcome.
- Kids in the 1st – 6th grade program should bring a sack lunch.
- Volunteers are needed to help with supervising kids. This is an easy job that requires no advance planning! Just show up and provide a helping hand when asked. We do need to have volunteers committed to attend IN ADVANCE to make sure there is enough help and supervision.
- Parents are asked to bring cookies for the week. Cookies can be brought on Monday of VBS week, and we will use them throughout the week as needed.
- There will be an ending program at 6:30 p.m. on the Thursday evening of VBS week.